CROWE CLARK WHITEHILL APPOINTS NEW MANAGING PARTNER
National audit, tax and advisory firm Crowe Clark Whitehill starts 2018 by appointing Guy Biggin as its new Managing Partner in Cheltenham, with effect from 1 January 201
Guy joined Crowe’s London office in 2004 as a member of the firm’s national Non Profits team. He later transferred to the firm’s Cheltenham office in 2012 where he helped to further grow and develop a team with expertise in the charity sector. Now a senior partner at Crowe, Guy continues to advise his charity and education clients while also leading the Cheltenham office.
Guy plans to develop the office’s offering across corporate, professional and private wealth services, in addition to services for non profits. A positive and engaging communicator, he understands the importance of motivating and encouraging team members to believe in their abilities and perform at their best.
Guy succeeds Richard Austin who led the Cheltenham office for five years, during which there was a strong focus on developing new skillsets to meet changing needs across the region. Richard continues as a partner managing Crowe’s expanding international business from Cheltenham.
Guy Biggin, Cheltenham Office Managing Partner of Crowe Clark Whitehill, said: “I am delighted to take over leadership of the Cheltenham office and look forward to driving further progress in 2018 and beyond. I will build on existing achievements and relationships and encourage new initiatives to meet client needs and expectations, as we adapt to technological advances and a changing business environment.”
Richard Austin, Managing Partner, Global Business Solutions of Crowe Clark Whitehill, said: “Our fast-growing international business has now reached a size where it requires separate management. This is my specialism and I will focus on continuing growth as well as managing relationships with our international clients and professional colleagues around the world. I will be supporting Guy and will continue to promote and grow the business in the region alongside him.”
Nigel Bostock, Chief Executive of Crowe Clark Whitehill, said: “Since joining Crowe more than a decade ago, Guy has consistently demonstrated his strategic vision and has played an invaluable role in growing our presence in Cheltenham as well as expanding our sector expertise in the region, particularly in our highly-regarded Non Profits sector. I would also like to offer my thanks to Richard Austin. Richard has worked tirelessly over the past five years in growing our client base and supporting businesses in the region. It is through Richard’s work that Guy’s transition will be as seamless as possible.”
Notes to Editors:
Angela Pitsillides, Head of Marketing and Communications, Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP
+44 (0) 207 842 7208
Crowe Clark Whitehill
1. Crowe Clark Whitehill is an audit, tax and advisory firm and the UK member of Crowe Horwath International, the eighth largest global professional service organisation with over 200 independent member firms operating from offices around the world.
2. The firm has eight offices in the UK, with more than 80 partners and over 600 members of staff.
3. Crowe Clark Whitehill is a leading advisor to the UK mid-market, and holds a top 10 position in the 2017 Corporate AIM Adviser Rankings in Technology, Basic Materials, Oil and Gas, Industrials, Consumer Goods and Financials.
4. The firm was named: Top Charity Auditor of the Year (Charity Financial Audit League Table 2009 - 2017) and Best Tax Investigations Team (Taxation Awards 2016).
5. For more information, visit: www.croweclarkwhitehill.co.uk
Follow Crowe Clark Whitehill on LinkedIn
Follow Crowe Clark Whitehill on Twitter @CroweCW